Most wonderful work ever struck off at a given time by the brain and purpose of man.
Monday, October 18, 2010
Post One: Hooray for doing something productive!
Us teenagers must be important, otherwise why have so many musicians written songs about us? Baba O'reilly, We Are Golden, Smells like Teen Spirit, I Was a Teenage Anarchist, Teenage Dream, and how can we forget Teenagers itself? I thought since we're always being talked about, why not actually have something to say in return. Although I guaruntee no one is reading this right now, let me have my moment of pride because everyone has to start somewhere. I may not be your cliched, rebellious teenager, but I speak my mind and have a reason behind every thought. So if you would like to see music, movies, fashion, and life throught he eyes of a geeky teenager, be my guest and keep on reading. Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"I speak my mind and have a reason behind every thought." Blog away, girl. You're off to a good start!
ReplyDelete