Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Fabulous!

Over the weekend I was lucky enough to visit an open house for FIDM (the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising) and meet one of my favorite designers, Project Runway's own, Nick Verreos. He gave an amazing presentation that conisisted greatly of the use of the words "fabulous," "fierce," and "sister." He may be a flaming homosexual, but that doesn't stop my undying love for him. God, I can't even get over how friendly he was to the crowd. Everyone got a little bit of one on one time (including awesome photos taken) with him and recieved an autograph personally written for each audience member. What can I say? Nick Verreos is one fabulous and fierce sister!

This is a Barbie outfit he designed on season 2 of Project Runway (He won the challenge, obviously). If you are a female and not in love with this design....you're insane. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment