My last exciting night out was without a doubt the midnight premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows: Part 1. Or, for the sake of time, Hp7. In my opinion, if you're nerdy enough to attend a Harry Potter premiere, please dress up. You can't just go half way with the art of being a nerd. The full package is required. Luckily, my friends understood that concept. We waited in line for seven hours, but time flew by quickly while we were playing HP trivia and practicing spells. (Yes, I'm that awesome). When the theater opened it was basically a violent wizard free for all to get the best seats. I'm a bit of a pacifist, so I was not one of those maniacs, but let me tell you: people were being less than friendly smacking their wands around. The movie itself was excellent (although, as a huge Potter fan, I'm required to say that), but it was really the whole experience that made the night so epic.
Here's a link to a house quiz, because everyone deserves to know their Hogwarts house: http://www.thealmightyguru.com/Reviews/HarryPotter/Docs/Quiz-House.html
HUFFLEPUFF UNITE

No comments:
Post a Comment