Fabulous.
Tron has left my mind bamboozled. I have dreams about the grid and have found myself buying countless merchandise from the film. Like
Avatar, it doesn't possess incredible plot, but it sure as hell is visually pleasing. You won't be able to keep your eyes off the screen. Plus, Jeff Bridges is a riot. He gives off that lovable comic relief I believe every film should have. And me oh my, the soundtrack is so much fun! This movie was totally up Daft Punk's alley so their scores were PERFECT (not to mention their awesome little cameo as DJs in the movie). This movie was definitely special so I have to give it two ratings...
1. This is for your average movie goer:
***See it in theaters
2. This is for your Jeff Bridges obsessed sci-fi loving movie goer like myself
(or those who loved the old Tron):
****Stop what you're doing and see it now!
This was definitely a breakout role for Garrett Hedlund
as Sam Flynn, but I think I was more focused on his abs
than his acting...
No comments:
Post a Comment