Tuesday, January 18, 2011

It's Almost That Time of Year Again...

If you couldn't already tell by my blog, I am a crazy movie obsessed teenager that retains infinate (and half the time, useless) knowledge of the film industry. Ever since I was young, the Oscar's have been for me, what the Superbowl is for most middle-aged men: my magical haven that comes one night a year. I love my feeble attempts to see all the nominated films, I love predicting the winners, I love the speeches, the glamourous fashions and the excitement of it all. Currently, I have seen very few of the nomination front runners (actual noms aren't announced until the end of the month) including Black Swan, Inception, True Grit, and The Kids Are Alright. This means that I will be having an "Oscar cramming session," during the next few weeks starting with my goal of seeing The Fighter and The King's Speech this weekend. I am legitimately excited to see these films and even more excited for the Academy Awards next month! Movie lovers unite!

No comments:

Post a Comment